Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Four Desires Discussion Group/Book Study

Tonight is the first meet up night for the book study group I formed for The Four Desires, by Rod Stryker. I am so excited to share this wonderful book! Go to The Four Desires Blog Site to keep up with us if you like.

Tomorrow I will be holding a movie viewing party at my house for "Forks Over Knives"!


"Forks Over Knives" examines the profound claim that most, if not all, of the degenerative diseases that afflict us can be controlled or even reversed by rejecting animal-based and processed foods.

Yummy vegan hors d'oeuvres 
served 6:30-7:00 pm

Movie starts at 7:00 pm

Check out this link for more info 
and to see the trailer:

AND I am VERY EXCITED to announce I will be taking a week long trip to Honesdale, PA next week. I will be attending a 5 day immersion workshop on Marma with Rod Stryker at the Himalayan Institute! And treating myself to an Ayurvedic massage package while there as well!! So excited.  I will post updates on that trip shortly after my return on Nov. 3rd I hope.  Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment