Sunday, September 12, 2010

New "Practices" Page Added!

Hi all,  

I've got my new page added.  I named it:  "Practices...because each day is different." I'll be referring to these different practices when I blog, to save time not having to type it all out every time, and to save your nerves...not having to read through all of that to get to the other good stuff!! Click on the link to the left to check it out.

Since I last blogged, I've had a pretty good hatha (physical) practice going.  

Wednesday:  I did the "Superyogi!" practice.  ALWAYS a great start to the day when I get one of these in!! 

Thursday:  I did the "Works with my Schedule" practice.  Went to Kurt's 12 pm class. Wonderful as usual.  

Friday:  I did the "I Need a Fix" practice.  Went to see sweet Allie for Metal class at Sunstone, Rockwall.  I felt really strong and calm that day in class...probably because I was really craving some Allie Metal!!

Saturday:  I did the "Works with my Schedule" practice again.  Went to Kurt's 10 am class.  The practice was good but not as strong as the last few days...body was probably getting a little tired.  But still great, none the less.  

Sunday:  I did the "Off the Mat" practice.  Played golf.  Lost my cool a little more than I like to, so felt my practice was a bit weak today.  Nothing horrible, but would like to do better. Duly noted.

I got some reading in everyday as well (except today, Sunday...but working on blog, so that's cool). Been very focused on finishing up The Kind Diet, because I really feel the urge to hone in on the nutrition aspects of my practice.  Almost done with that book, and looking forward to picking back up with The Heart of Yoga sometime this week.

And THAT is where I'm AT! Where are you? Please do share :0)

Gratitude:  Thank you Kurt and Allie, for your smiling faces and motivation this week.  Thank you Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, that I knew I should not be drinking, but did anyway...those stinky farts you gave me ALL DAY LONG really helped me remember why I am supposed to stay away from coffee, dairy, and sugar!! Yikes!! And thank you beautiful husband for calling me "hot" several times this week :0) Namaste to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment